MFN-supplements.com knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at MFN-supplements.com.
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from MFN-supplements.com if your computer supports such capabilities. You have the option to unsubscribe from MFN-supplements.com communications at any stage.
- Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries of MFN, Ltd.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of MFN-supplements.com customers.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that MFN Ltd., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of MFN-supplements.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of MFN-supplements.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of certain MFN-supplements.com features.
MFN TRADEMARK AND LOGO USAGE REQUIREMENTS
These Matrix Fix Nutrition (“MFN”) Trademark and Logo Usage Requirements (“Usage Requirements”) set forth MFN’s brands, trademark, logos and slogans. They apply to all MFN organizations worldwide and to MFN resellers, distributors, customers, advertising agencies, consultants, professional writers and editors, licensees and other third parties making reference to MFN trademarks. MFN reserves the right to modify these Usage Requirements as it deems necessary or appropriate, including by written agreement or license with third parties.
I. Rules of Proper Trademark Use
A. Use of MFN Trademarks as Adjectives, Never as Nouns
Please follow every MFN trademark with an appropriate noun consisting of the MFN product or service that is branded with the mark. MFN trademarks are adjectives and may not be used as nouns, or alone as a shorthand way of identifying a product or service. The MFN trademark should be used as an adjective describing a product or service of MFN.
B. No Possessives, Plurals, Verbs or Puns
MFN works hard to build customer goodwill, and it uses its trademarks to harness that goodwill. Please use the marks as they are designed and intended. Since a trademark is not a noun, it must never be used in possessive or plural forms, and should never be used as a verb or a pun.
C. Proper Trademark Attribution: Symbols and Legends
Trademark ownership is attributed in two ways, with the use of a trademark symbol (™ or ®) after the following trademark, and with a trademark legend, usually found at the end of a document in legible text following the copyright notice. Remember, mere inclusion of a trademark symbol and legend does not entitle you to use a MFN trademark.
1. Trademark Symbols:
Assuming you are permitted to use a MFN trademark, please make sure to attribute the mark with the proper symbol. Always use the™symbol immediately after the trademark. Trademark symbols should be used on MFN trademarks as follows:
- On products, product labels, and packaging, use an appropriate symbol in each prominent use of the trademark.
- In every other context, use an appropriate symbol in both the first prominent use of the trademark (in headlines, banners, etc.) and in the first use in the text of the body copy.
iii. Always use the appropriate symbol incorporated into any of MFN’s logos.
2. Trademark Legends:
The trademark legend is the legal text that identifies MFN’s trademarks. The legend should be printed in legible type and in a location typically used for copyright and other legal notices. For example, the legend may be printed at the end of a document, on the back of a package, on the front cover of documentation, or on the bottom of a web page.
Unless you have an agreement with MFN that indicates otherwise, use the MFN legend in any material referencing any MFN trademark. Please note that third party licensees will often be legally obligated by license to use a MFN trademark legend that also indicates that the MFN trademarks are used under license.
“MFN, MFN Complete Power, the MFN logo, all other MFN trademarks, logos, product names, and slogans that are referred to or displayed on this site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Matrix Fix Nutrition Ltd, Inc. in the England and Wales of United Kingdom and other countries.”
D. Use of MFN Logos
1. General Rule: Do not assume you are permitted to use MFN logos.
Except as specifically provided by license or other agreement with MFN, third parties may not use any MFN logo for any purpose. Even when accurately describing a relationship with MFN or support of MFN’s technology, third parties should not use a MFN logo in the absence of an agreement.
2. No Re-Logoing, Co-Logoing or Logo Removal
Resellers of MFN products may never alter or modify the MFN corporate logo or MFN trademarks that are affixed to or appear on the MFN products they resell. Similarly, re-logoing (replacing a MFN trademark with the reseller’s logo or mark) and co-logoing (adding the reseller’s logo or mark to the MFN product) are not permitted in the absence of a written agreement with MFN.
E. Use of MFN Trade Dress by Third Parties Prohibited
Third parties generally are prohibited from using MFN trade dress for their own products, including any of the distinctive ornamental features of MFN products and packaging. Any such use must be approved by MFN Legal.
II. Use of MFN Trademarks with Non-MFN Goods or Services or with unauthorized use of MFN Trademarks
Only certain, approved uses of a MFN trademarks may be made by MFN business allies, licensees, and other third parties. In addition to the other provisions set forth in these Usage Requirements, the following rules apply to any use of a MFN trademark logo in association with a third party product or service.
A. No Use of MFN Marks in Non-MFN Company, Product, or Service Names
Unless a third party enters into a written agreement with MFN, third parties generally may not use any MFN trademark, as or part of their company or product names.
B. Do Not Adopt Any Marks or Names That Are Confusingly Similar to a MFN Trademark
Unauthorized use of MFN trademarks or of marks that are confusingly similar to MFN trademarks may constitute an infringement of MFN’s trademark rights.
C. Do Not Attempt to Claim Rights in MFN Trademarks
Third parties may not state or suggest that they have, or are claiming rights, in any MFN trademark.
D. Make the Source Clear
When third parties use MFN trademarks, they must do so in a manner that does not create potential confusion over the source of any products or services. Customers must not be given the impression that MFN is the source or has approved of the use of the trademarks in connection with publications, products, services, trade shows, conferences, or expos.
E. Permitted Descriptive Use of the MFN Trademarks on Web Sites and Domain Names
Third parties are permitted to use MFN trademarks on web sites or in domain names as long as:
- The content of the website meets all of these Usage Requirements;
- The use of the domain name is not misleading or likely to cause confusion; and
iii. The use meets the following additional standards:
- The principal or secondary level domain name of the third party should not be identical or virtually identical to any MFN trademark, since this is likely to cause customer confusion or imply that the web site is affiliated with or sponsored by MFN.
- The web site owner should not use a MFN trademark in his or her company name, product names, or service names. Thus, if the domain contains a MFN trademark, that domain should not also be a company or product name.
iii. The web site owner should not register the domain name as a trademark or service mark and should not claim any trademark or similar proprietary rights in the domain name.
- The web site should display a legal notice that contains the following legend
“MFN, MFN Complete Power, the MFN logo [insert all other MFN trademarks, logos, product names, and slogans that are referred to or displayed in the document] are trademarks or registered trademarks of Matrix Fix Nutrition Ltd. in the England and Wales of United Kingdom and other countries.”.
III. How to reach MFN’s Marketing & Brands Legal Department:
Matrix Fix Nutrition Ltd.
37 Palliser Road, London
W14 9EB, England, UK.